Monday, May 4, 2015

My MaggieMae

Ohai Friends!

This is my dog Maggie Mae. She is one of my bestest friends. I tell her all my secrets and she never ever tells anyone. She is mine only so I hafta take her for walks, bathe her, and clean up her accidents *wrinkles my nose*.

It was so pretty and warm outside yesterday, I decided to take Maggie for a long walk. (Maggie is my nickname for MaggieMae, in case I confused you by calling her Maggie)

Maggie ran all over the yard, stopping to sniff at every flower, chased every butterfly.  She wore me out and it wasn't long before she wore herself out too..
She has this favorite spot in like a valley of flowers. And if she is ever missing, that is always where I find her! So when she ran off, I knew exactly where to find her.  And sure 'nuff, there she was laying in the middle of the field of flowers. She looked some comfortable, I decided it would be nice and relaxing to just sit here for a little while, to rest before going back home. BUT I fell asleep!



I am so glad there were no monsters around, you know the purple kind, the one that eats kids? Maggie protected me really good. That is probably why the purple monster didn't eat me up or anything. I am supposed to clean my room before Momma and Daddy get home ( I think I clean my room a gazillion times a week)

What I am wearing ~

Tank ~ . tiptoes - Rawr - Grey ~ . tiptoes
Wrap around sweater ~ . tiptoes ~ . tiptoes
Socks ~ Bad Seed
Hair ~ /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Rouge ~Wasabi Pills
Boots ~ fri.day ~ Juliette.Boots @ COLLABOR88
MaggieMae ~ Zooby Ultimate Black Lab ~  Zooby Pet & animals

I also wanted to share with you, how very blessed I am to have such an amazing little sister. Yesterday was her adoptionversary, we had a blast!  My awesome Sissymine, I love you <3 And I am so glad you chose our family to be yours! <3

I hope everyone has a great day!
Hugs & Kisses
Abby <3

1 comment:

  1. I am soo blessed you all chose me too! Thank you sis.. I love you too ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete