Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Let's do the Charleston

Ohai Everyone,

I got an invite to my cousin's family birthday party and when I seen the theme I was a little unsure. I mean a twenties themed tea party was hard 'nuff to dress for, but her theme was Vintage 1920 tea & BSB party.

After my 'nitial shock. I realized I was gonna hafta pick either Vintage or BSB.. so I chose vintage. I thought it was gonna be so hard to find something perfect to wear, but it wasn't at all.

First stop Little Closet. Noel Button creates such cute clothes. Some have that vintage look too them and I found the perfect dress there. (Btw, Noel makes cute houses too at Dust Bunny).

Okay dress picked out! Done.. Now, hair. I like to collect hairs, so I was sure I had one that would work... I just needed to find it and I did. Dura makes some of the cutest hairs (baby hair too) and they made the perfect hair that will work for twenties vintage style.  After going to a couple more stores and digging through my inventory closet.. (believe me, its gross in there and smells like dirty socks) I was all ready.
The party was so much fun.. and BSB themselves performed! Well, we were able to 'magine they did.
Cause my cousin Payton made cut outs of the whole band.

My cousin Riley was so happy, and she deserves to smile lots!

I will be talking to you soon <3 Have a fun rest of the week!
Abby <3

What I'm wearing...
Bow - Big bow hairband Dollarbie - .::Y&R::. (Marketplace)
Collar  - Vintage Dress - Collar - Little Closet
Necklace -  Beaded Necklace (outfit Fancy Fox)  - Forever Young
Hair - Hairstyle 31- Tinted red - Dura
dress - Delicate Dress - Floral/Cream - Little Closet
Shoes - Mary Jane - Classic White Sugar -Kick the Can
Pose - Little Diva 5 -..click.
freckles - sweetie freckles- BunBun
blush - [:T:] Rosy cheeks 2 - TULI


No comments:

Post a Comment