Friday, January 16, 2015

Say Cheese!

Ohai! ♥ As Abby said, we've been wanting to do this blog together for many months and finally are getting it started! Well, to be fair, Abby got it started and has largely done everything so far, which I am so appreciative of, because I'm super new to this and still learning. We decided to begin with Ms. Strawberry Singh's Yearbook Smile Challenge. I was a little hesitant of this at first, because in RL, while everybody else came to school for photos with a nice blouse or simple dress on, my mother was insistent on dressing me up in some frilly dress with huge bows in my hair, as if I was going to be attending a formal ball. There were lots of snickers and P.E. was awful to change out for those days o.O Fortunately, it only came once to twice a year!

Thankfully, I had much more choice in what to wear for this photo! It was a lot more fun to take. :) I followed Abby's lead and made a shape for my smile / eyes as well.

Yearbook photo

I'm not too sure what to say about myself. I'm not an awesome builder like my big sis, but hope to learn more one day. Currently though, I can make some pretty awesome cubes and spheres.. in any color you desire! So, if you're ever in need of one of those (the cubes come in pretty handy for rezzing on if you're standing on mesh. Just sayin!), I'm your go-to person. Otherwise.. hmm.. I know quite a bit about coffee, more than I wish to know about math, and I'm trying to learn how to turn back time by studying Einstein's theory of time relativity! xD

On this day, I was wearing ---
Hair: Juno, Brown diamond D!Va by Marisa Kira
Skin: Moran(A) Mother Goose by Milok Hermit
Jewelry: TinkerTots CuppyCake Set TinkerTots by Dayna Firanelli
Sweater: Comfy Sweater, Mint Little Closet by lxlnoel

2 comments: